FAQ about your order
We ship to anywhere in the World!
How do I pay: You can pay using Payfast using your credit card, Paypal, and if you are in South Africa you can also pay by EFT.
When will I get my order?
- If the product is in stock it will be packed and collected for shipment within 3 working days.
- If the product is not in stock, but you would like to order it, it will be made up and shipped within 3 weeks after payment has been recieved.
- you may order by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
How will I get my order?
- Orders to Southern African countries will be sent via courier, allow for 3 - 5 working days to reach you, after it has been collected by the courier.
- Overseas shipments will be sent via airmail parcel availability. Allow for 10 working days for shipment to reach you.
Will I have to pay customs duty for imported art products from South Africa.
The shipment contents are declared as original art. Every country has its own regulations for importing art products. Please check with your countries customs, what the duty fees are. All our products are new, so they are less than 50 years old, so you should not have to pay import duty to USA. we supply certification with the parcel that the artwork is less than 50 years old.
Discounts: 15% discount applies to all cushion covers, for orders of 4 or more. Does not apply to cushion inners.
Fabrics and materials: We use quality printing by The Art Lab at the Old Biscuit Mill in Cape Town. The fabric is a soft canvas which has been colourfast treated. The cushions are washable but it's probably not a good idea to wash them too often.
The luxury fabric used at the back is usually a "suede" fabric (not leather), or a velvet, depending on availability. The choice of colour used for the backing is chosen to match the front print, but a more neutral tone such as charcoal grey, beige or lilac might be used as opposed to bright colours, so the cushion will go with any interior or sofa. The result is a luxury cushion.
Contact Will at 0027(0)715808995 via whatsapp if you have any queries about your order or to track your shipment. Leave out the zero (0) if outside of South Africa.